Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Is this thing on?

Hello? Knock, knock, knock. Anyone home? Oh yeah, I have a blog!

It was a pretty boring weekend here at the old homestead. John slept off and on all weekend. We did nothing for Easter. We are old and boring!

Yesterday we took John's mom to the Oriental Grocery store in Tampa. Despite the chill in the air, his dad rode along too. So he could remind mom of how long she was taking to shop. @@ He irratates the crap out of me. Why not just stay home if all you're gonna do is piss and moan.

Today I'm working on the Prezziebella cards I started over the weekend for Convention swaps. Hopefully I can get them finished up and come up with something for Marjorie's color challenge and post some pics for you later.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

It was a pretty boring weekend here at the old homestead. John slept off and on all weekend. We did nothing for Easter. We are old and boring!


Hey! That was our weekend!!!!