Monday, March 10, 2008

Color challenge #9


Marjorie is thinking Spring in her color choices for this week! Hollyhock, Sunkiss Yellow, Sweet Leaf and Cranberry were her color choices, plus we could add one additional color of our choice. Mine was Petal. I decided to random stamp White Daisy cardstock using Blooming Flourishes and the words from Seed Packets since it was sitting on my scrap table. Then I stamped one of the seed packets in Cranberry and backed it with a piece of Cranberry cardstock. I attached a white photo hanger and a piece of Hollyhock ribbon to that. I had a small scrap of Cuttlebug embossed Hollyhock cardstock also on my scrap table, so that's what I used for the tab of the file folder card with the seeds of love sentiment also from the Seed Packet stamp set.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Very pretty!! I love the garden theme :D Hope you're having fun with your magazines and new goodies!! Have a great week hun!