Saturday, February 9, 2008

Y B Normal?


I was talking to Liane yesterday, telling her I went for my nail and ped appt and she asked me if I had "normal" nails! Well, why would I have normal nails? That's boring! While not as colorful as my flamingo's and palm trees of this past summer, I think they are pretty Spring-like. And since we've had a lot of Spring-like weather all Winter long, why not?! And my toes are the same pink as the base of my fingernails.
Edited to add: You can click on the picture to get a better view of the butterflies!

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Oh MY PRETTY, PRETTY!! You know I've never had my nails done!! LOL Your nails are BEAUTIFUL!!! What fun!!

Liane said...

Those are beautiful. I love them. I am kinda into butterflies lately. Gorgeous. I been playing with my bellas today, I will have to put one in the mail for ya! Too fun. Hugs

jeanne said...

I love them. So springy!