Saturday, February 2, 2008

On a roll



It's almost like an assembly line here this morning! The ideas just keep coming! I decided I needed to do some "masculine" cards to swap. Cuz we do have men in our lives that we occasionally like to give a card to!


Both of these used "It's A Guy Thing" paper pack with CTMH Desert Sand, New England Ivy, Barn Red and Cocoa inks.


The first card I used Bazzill Chips and stamped the "Believe in Yourself" sentiment from Be Happy stamp set, then added 2 brads and coated the whole thing in Ranger Glossy Accents. The bottom piece is the Spots and Dots embossing folder for Cuttlebug that is sanded. The top piece is random stamped using Blooming Flourishes.The Genius At Work sentiment is from Legendary Moments stamp set.


I love the flowers on the Thoughts of You stamp set. I think they can be feminine or masculine, depending on the application. So that's what I used for the second card. (This card was inspired by one Liane posted on her blog last week! Liane's Blog) The Happy Birthday is from the From Me to You stamp set.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

OK, now I am stuck on this embossing thing. Your fault, lol.