Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's been a few days...



since I've bored...errr..entertained you with Convention swap cards. One of my CTMH sisters posted these cute Pocket Heart Cards on our bb's and I decided I'd give them a try. They really go together very easily. Here's two examples .


The first uses Silhouette papers and I used my new favorite, the Pearl Paint on the stamped flower from the Joy Forever stamp set.The sentiment is also from Joy Forever.


The second uses Life Delights paper pack and the sentiment is from "In My Heart" stamp set. I embossed the large flower from Friendship Blessings on velum and cut it out. The heart background was done with my Cuttlebug then sanded to distress.

2 comments:

jeanne said...

ooooooooooooh, I love these. Especially the top one . . I love all things black and white!!! TFS

Liane said...

Dang it, I need the cuttlebug. Grrrr..... YOUR FAULT YOUR FAULT!!!! Love all the cards, and I love the masculine flower card.... that really rocks....