Saturday, January 5, 2008

more cards





Here's some more cards I've been working on for CTMH Convention. The first one is my take on one we got as a Christmas card. The little tag insert is where you can write your sentiment. It also has silver Stickles on the flower centers and as the dot on the i.


The second one is another Criss Cross card. I used an old Heart of Winter campaign paper pack called Promise of Spring. It's no longer available, but I had some left over in my stash! The flower on the front of the "envelope" is pop dotted for dimension and the bottom part is embossed. The color is Smokey Plum and is really beautiful in person, but does not scan well at all.


I got my paper packs I need to finish the swap I'm in yesterday afternoon, so I'll be concentrating for a while. I'll take pics and share once I get them done and to Debbie. There's not a snowball's chance in hell she's gonna get a sneak peek before they arrive on her doorstep! Love ya girl!

1 comment:

Liane said...

I love the cards. Especially the bright ones that say you remind me of the sun! VERY fun. Your work is alaways great. I think of you everyday as I have the SHALOM hanging in my hallway. My friend's sister asked about it, and I told her that I think PEACE is one of the best messages you can offer someone. And, we could sure use some! Hugs to you my friend! L