Saturday, November 17, 2007

Feelin' Fallish...


On mah fingers!! Went for my nail app't yesterday and since we're going to my sister's house for Thanksgiving and Miss Joy loves her some Aunt Sue fingernails, I decided I had to do something special for her! My two ring fingers have fall colored leaves on them. All of the nails are a combination of green, orange, red and yellow. They really are pretty in person!
I also got my hair highlighted. I am cheap and will only have it done 3x a year. Because I wear my hair so short, after about 8 weeks, the highlights have grown out. And I'm not spending the $ to highlight it every 8 weeks. I pushed my normal 4 month highlights back to 5 months so I would look 1/2 way decent for the holidays.
We had a bit of coldish weather the last couple of days. My across the street neighbors house had frost on their roof when I went out to get the paper this morning. It's probably in the low 30's here now. But it's supposed to be back up near 80 for a high on Sunday! That's the beauty of Florida. The cold never lasts more than a couple of days.

1 comment:

Liane said...

Cool! I too love your fun fingernails. =-) Oh, and Happy Birthday to John, hope it was a great one!